NUCEN – Nucleus of Affiliations and Internships
The Nucleus of Affiliations and Internships – NUCEN is the sector responsible for the regularization of the programs of Internship, Mentoring, and Incentive to Social Responsibility and Mentoring.
NUCEN has the following objectives:
• To improve the professional qualification of the students, providing interaction with the profession’s reality and the practical complement of the academic learning, in order to favor the insertion in the job market.
• To create conditions for the effective improvement of the students in the stages, as part of his or her professional training.
• To contact the business side, collecting information about their real needs, in order to maintain the programs aligned with the job market, consolidating the University – Business relation.
• To establish partnerships and celebrate affiliations, with the goal to improve the professional qualification of the students.
• To regularize the Social Responsibility Incentive Program, to the Extension Student.
• To regularize the Mentoring Program
Access the Blog Life of an Intern to verify the procedures and documents needed to enter the NUCEN Programs.